Should my sister be given legal or any respect, in regards to a intentional abuse to her, fatal effect on her brain and loss of thrive?

I have had no contact with my sister for well , most of 24 year physically abut mentaller follow and track her. she had left the family behind years ago after losing 11 years of life to toture abuse and a situation my father induce of which left her a victim of some kind of abuse I have never cared to even invest a second to find out. but she manage to escape walk the charmed kid again into jobs with famous artist, and then leave us behind. out contact with her was well minimal and she said hostage and buried her alive and almost killed her. my mother never told truth to drs and father either. she was profile and escape used her own mind and regain her life and was , rising to top. past a list of abusers who funky up and failed to beat her down or make her mentally ill and  left her proving her mental health and self and rising talent four years ago however, one of list of persons she escape in test,  and other launched a insult to her which took her from a miracle and rising level of acheiment and about to have it all. to like brain dead damage and reversed her hard work and left her disabled, disarm blind and traumatically sexual insulted as part of a Carrie like plot she walked around. but was induce. they used a person who induce a instant eating disorder and mental break down because she resisted for years , and left her catatonic and fight for life. we failed to even ask in 4 years if she was safe and she is now dying in street from a miracle star. we don't feel remor  

• Zirp

unintelligible                       reported

that might not be a bad idea