Help codes p0020  and p0023?

I have a 2002 audi a6. I had the camshaft position sensor in bank 1 and 2 replaced. Turned the light out and check engine light is on again with the same codes. I have codes p0020 and p0023. Camshaft position sensor. Does anybody know what else it could be? Or how to fix this? 

The codes are NOT for the camshaft sensor.  They are for a circuit problem in the bank 2 intake and exhaust camshaft oil control valve.  The solenoid could be bad or there is a power and ground problem to the solenoid.  You will need a dealer level scanner with directional control to check power and ground at the solenoid.

• Ashley3 months agoReport

Thank u. I went to a repair shop and they told me changing sensors would fix problem and it didn't. I will be going to a different shop to get fixed. Thank u very much.

When you don't change your motor oil every 3,000 miles or every 5,000 miles when using synthetic oil or you let the oil level fall lower then half way between the upper and lower dipstick mark, the cm advance actuators begin to seize up and trigger those codes.It's going to be expensive.

People never learn to change their oil on time!

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech