Is their any touch screen stereo systems that look stock?

I was thinking of buying my first car which is a 2000 Nissan Maxima with all the bells and whistles but an outdated stereo with no auxiliary or bluetooth. My problem is, all the aftermarket radio head units look like they were pulled straight out of tron legacy, have their own android operating systems, or have awful ratings. 

I want somthing that fits the look of the interior, is reliable and is easy to use without the flashy buttons and the backlit switches.

Thanks 

Keep up the search. Might be wise to buy something that a thief would not want to steal. Like a Walmart special.

The car is 20 years old. Spend your money first on making it reliable.  A very nice stereo is useless when your car does not start.

• g

The only thing that "fits" the interior of a 2000 Maxima is a single-din head unit, Cole.  Whether you like the looks of single-din units is up to you.  

There are dozens of high-quality units that will fit the Nissan quite nicely and give you all the modern technologies.

Alpine and Sony have very good quality offerings.

https://www.crutchfield.com/g_300/All-Car-Stereos....

Ask a reputable auto-electronics technician for advice on what stereo to buy. Show him a picture of the stock stereo setup in the maxima and he'd tell you what he can do and show you where he would make space for it. This is never an issue for these guys.