Traveling tomorrow with a wife and two kids, how do I not catch Coranavirus?

So since I'm traveling with Two kids (Ages 12 and 14) and a wife tomorrow, how do I not catch the Coranavirus, especially since it's a 6 hour flight 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., NYC to San Diego, I have heath insurance but I'm just scared.

The coronavirus is not that much of a threat to healthy adults or older children. It's mostly deadly to the elderly and those who are already sick. Mask don't do any good, according to doctors. You don't get it from breathing in recycled air- you get the virus on your hands when others have coughed or sneezed on things. Get your kids to wash their hands often, and to not touch their noses, eyes or mouths. 

• FIRSTLIGHT2 months agoReport

"..25-year-old San Diego man/was in self-quarantine/ has died/ health officials announced/.body of the pharmacy technician/ had no underlying/ conditions/discovered Wednesday/ autopsy confirmed he had COVID-19."

https://news.yahoo.com/3-more-coronavirus-deaths-reported-220258242.html

best advice is - don't travel!

that is what the govt is advising us.

don't travel unless its absolutely essential.

scuba gear should be worn at all times

You have selected a best answer, but I will answer anyways.

Just to echo Gypsyfish. Washing the hands and avoiding face contact is paramount.

Source(s): Work part-time as a TSA officer.

Unless anyone in your family has an underlying health issue, even if you do catch it you're unlikely to experience much more than a cough.

Wash your hands regularly

• FIRSTLIGHT2 months agoReport

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/18/health/coronavirus-young-people.html

• MS

If you're really worried, bring some wipes and wipe down your seats and trays when you sit.  Wash hands frequently and keep your hands away from your faces.  Coronavirus appears to be dangerous primarily to older adults, especially those with other health complications.  

just pray you dont catch it

Your family can wear face masks during the plane ride. Though it probably won't be necessary. The chances an infected boarding the plane are very low. 

Once you reach San Diego, try to stay hygenic. Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer. But I don't think there are any infected in San Diego, so try to stay calm and enjoy your trip

If you truly love your family, you will avoid all travel.