What are the best ways to increase Employee Productivity?

3 days ago

You should provide your team with the right resource.  Give them the proper training and give a good perks to let them know they are being recognized.

Dangle the carrot....employee of the week year month rewards a live running attendance board always keeps everyone honest 

everyone can see everyone elses patterns i.e no show joe on mondays

Create opportunities for employees to do what they do best. Creating opportunities for employees to do what they do best requires a company to be malleable in the way it approaches improving employee productivity. And creating a more balanced work environment for even just a few employees can have a noticeably positive impact on the entire workforce.

Source(s): www.virtualbizresponse.com
    • Rean3 weeks agoReport

I agree with you Coni

https://javafloryann.wixsite.com/faservices

give them problems that they can solve

Work home. Employees increase their productivity in 200% while they work at home instead of the office. Otherwise, we may replace them with robots for manual labor.

You have to make a perfect environment for you employees to work and also make a time to play games between work hours. It helps them to be more productive in the work.

• Marduk

Raises. Raises and I think Raises.

this depend on your business , order, your talent

• John

Remove red tape which slows down and demoralizes workers.  I've had jobs where I had to break company rules to do the tasks I've been asked to do.  Remove worker duplicate responsibilities.  I've had jobs where there is someone in another dept doing the same job in my dept..

• David

Remove the boredom out of the work and make it more interesting.