If I go to six flags great america with my son and i am not going to ride any rides or do any of the attractions, can i enter the park free?

You should stay home to avoid COVID-19. What are you thinking?

• Jim

No, because how will they know you don't go on any rides?

No. Everybody pays admission to get into the park, and then all rides except the go karts and the skycoaster are "free".

No because your admission is paying the salaries of the security personnel, medical staff, and the people who maintain non-ride facilities - like toilets and walkway lights.

• MS

No, everyone pays the same price (aside from children's or senior prices) no matter what they intend to do or not do.  

• drip

No, you can not. You must pay the park fee. They have no way of determining how many rides, if any,  a guest goes on. 

• TBK

No. you still have to pay. Its a pay for entry, the majority of rides are free (except go-karts and the skycoaster).

Source(s): Its my home park. I go there all the time.

Nice try Skippy.  You can try it at the gate and give them a good laugh.

• Will

Nope. You will still have to pay.

Assuming you can sneak in