promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Packing & Preparation · 3 months ago

How to bring a vape onto an airplane?

Going on vacation to Florida, I want to bring my vape on my carry on (you can’t have it in checked luggage) will tsa open my bag and confindcate it? It’s a novo, or I’ll buy a disposable like a puff bar. My mom is going to be with me and doesn’t like that I vape, will there be any problems with the batteries? I can remove the pod containing the juice and put it with my liquids, but would a puff bar be a better bet?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

what i did with mine is put it in a empty deoderent thing and then for weed get a small container and then get slime in a big container hide the mall container inside the slime and your all good its easy same with cid too. my mom doesn't know either :)

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • MS
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

You CAN take a vaping device in your carry-on bag.  The TSA rules are at the link below.  They will not confiscate it as long as you are following these rules. 

https://www.tsa.gov/travel/security-screening/what...

• drip
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

No you can not bring a vape on board an airplane.

It will not make it through security. Yes TSA will open your bag and confiscate it.

What airline are you flying? Go on their web site and read restrictions 

• 3 months ago

Why are you so weak you need to suck on something for relief?  If you REALLY need to suck on something, get a BF or GF

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

i remember this one guy used to recommend "suitcasing" things like that.  i guess the tsa guys just wouldn't think of looking in there

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Mother flipper stop don’t you dare flipping intoxicate people with your venomous fumes!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.