Serious question for rangers fans. Do you want Gerrard to be the man responsible for stopping Celtic doing 10 in a row next season?

or do you want him replaced and another manager brought in for the start of next season?

Gerrard has now failed twice to stop Celtic winning the League Title and has gone two entire season without so much as a Bertfred League Cup to show for it.

In the 1997/98 season Rangers were going for 10 in a row and Celtic took a big decision in sacking Tommy Burns (who unlike Gerrard had actually won a trophy as manager!) and bringing in Wim Jansen. Jansen won the League and stopped Walter Smiths Rangers breaking the 9 in a row record originally set by Celtic in the 60's/70's.

The rangers fans have been struggling to admit to themselves that Gerrard who they thought was going to be the saviour of rangers is actually stumbling from one disaster to the next. Being knocked out of the only competition left that they have a chance of winning this season was the final straw for most of the rangers fans.

Serious question no BS for the rangers fans - Do you want Gerrard to be the man responsible for stopping Celtic doing 10 in a row next season or do you want another manager brought in?

Ive even unblocked old Mags for this,

lets see if she is capable of giving a straight answer to a straight question.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

Raffa Benitez if Steveie G goes

• 9 months ago

**Weel win everythin**

When? 

Not next season stop being unrealistic ya clown... Again I'll ask and be real... 

WHEN? 

That the worst u got.... 😂 O ouchee 

• Maggie
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Sorry Danny Bhoy,  but I can't see past Steven Gerrard and to answer your question.. Aye, I want him to be the man responsible for stopping 10 in a row. 

• 9 months ago

Hi Dan ,Steve G will come good ,hes on a learning curve and besides this season isn't over till its over , Steve g will still be here next season and we'll win evrything

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.