Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 3 months ago

Help: I’m attracted to my older sister.?

I’m 30 and my sister is 32.

I find my sister to be physically attractive and she’s a good mother. 

She’s been married for a few years now.But ever since she has become a mother, I’ve seen a sensitive side to her that I didn’t know she had.I consider myself a nice, caring guy who most women just see as a friend.I think my sister really appreciates me for the person I am. 

Her and I text often. Nothing sexual. I just send her pictures of things I think she would like such as memes of tv shows she likes and pictures of gifts she’s given me.I wouldn’t try anything with her but it’s fun to fanatsize about her.

I think the familiarity shared between us makes her even more appealing. I know I can trust her and that she wouldn’t hurt me. 

It seems like she truly appreciates me as a person. I think the women I’ve come across just see me as a nice friend who can do friendly favors for them.

she just seems special to me, different than most of the women I’ve come across. 

Use the template she's set as your guide to the kind of women you should be seeking to date. It goes without saying that your married sister shouldn't be your romantic focus.

You’re sick in the head

Yes.  You've heard of "MILF" (Mother I'd Love to F*ck), right?  It sounds like you've developed a new sexual desire "SILF" (Sister I'd Love to F*ck).

But it's way too late now, dude.  You should've put the moves on your sister years ago when you were both teens living together in the same house.  Accept the fact that you're stuck with a fantasy that will never be consummated.

Otherwise, maybe pick out a girl who looks like your sister, and secretly fantasize that she's your sister.  If you find a super-open-minded girl, then ask her to role-play as your sister.

This is a duplicate post from a few days ago. What are you doing?

That's gross.  If you have sexual desires of a close family member you are possessed by a demon.

Dont do it. She is married

It sounds like rather than being attracted to your sister specifically you're just easily attracted to the only kind & genuine woman around the same age as you that you know. You also sound like you're afraid to be vulnerable around women in general, & her being your sister means you get to skip that part of getting to know someone.

Go meet some other women, be willing to trust & open up, and consider seeking out some therapy.

• Imp

Well having those feelings isn't good or bad, fantasies are healthyand sharing a close bond with her is normal!

just try and think about some other girl

Incest with a close family member is abhorrent to God.  Not only that, but if close relatives have relations the chance of genetic defect is 15%!  It is against God and Nature.  Even if you went through with a sexual relation with her it would destroy your brother-sister dynamic.  It is evil.  Stop fantasyzing about her and go meet some women.