Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Should I talk to her?

So I have one of those crushes where you've never talked to them but are obsessed with them. And trust me when I say it's been too long for it to be "just an obsession", since this has been happening for almost 6 months now. 

The thing is, whenever I look over at her, I swear she was looking at me (she only looked away when I noticed). This isn't just one of those one time things that you obsess over because it's a pretty girl. I've seen her do this too many times to count. 

I was planning on talking to her today, and got super disappointed afterwards when I was too scared to. 

So, should I talk to her next chance I get (which will be Wednesday, when we have an after school rehearsal together)?

And something else, even if I do go talk to her, what should I say? 

• Favourite answer

Yes, pussy. If you don't learn to take rejections now it's going to be hard for you to not be clingy when you actually do find someone who says yes.