Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Was AlGore in the Communist Party?

• T'rone

He isn't honest enough to call himself a communist.  Neither is Bernie.

• Cowboy

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

republicans are gullible, brainless sheep....

Americans have not got the slightest idea what communism IS. Let along have any real support for it.  So Genghis Khan, George Bush, and Donald Trump are as communist as AlGore, Joe Biden and Bernie Saunders.  Adolf Hitler was more communist than any of these people.

• JimZ

Al Gore and Daddy Gore were more about corruption and cronyism.  Communism is just cronnyism gone amok.  Algore probably isn't that stupid but Bernie is.  

• Cowboy

No but trump certainly kowtows to Putin.....he's a closet communist!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

republicans are idiots

• Mark

No.  Neither was Lesley Gore.  She sang "it's my party, and I'll cry if I want to", not "it's my party, my communist party".

• L.N.

Not sure about that, but his father was in  the KKK. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Albert_Gore_Sr....

• L.N.

He filibustered against the Civil Rights Act of 1964. He was a racist. Democrats are covering for him. https://nationalcenter.org/project21/1999/05/01/blacks-gored-by-a-lie-al-gore-sr-the-gop-and-the-civil-rights-act-of-1964-by-r-d-davis/

• Lili

Talk it over with your shrink, dear.

Anyone who'd ask this question must have one.

• Lili

Sure, sweetie, if it makes you feel happy to believe that, you go right ahead.  You can talk that over with your shrink, too. I'm sure he'll be fascinated. At least, he's paid to pretend he is.