Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Was AlGore in the Communist Party?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • T'rone
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

He isn't honest enough to call himself a communist.  Neither is Bernie.

• Cowboy
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

republicans are gullible, brainless sheep....

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Americans have not got the slightest idea what communism IS. Let along have any real support for it.  So Genghis Khan, George Bush, and Donald Trump are as communist as AlGore, Joe Biden and Bernie Saunders.  Adolf Hitler was more communist than any of these people.

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Al Gore and Daddy Gore were more about corruption and cronyism.  Communism is just cronnyism gone amok.  Algore probably isn't that stupid but Bernie is.  

• Cowboy
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

No but trump certainly kowtows to Putin.....he's a closet communist!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

republicans are idiots

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No.  Neither was Lesley Gore.  She sang "it's my party, and I'll cry if I want to", not "it's my party, my communist party".

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • L.N.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not sure about that, but his father was in  the KKK. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Albert_Gore_Sr....

• ...Show all comments
    • L.N.
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

He filibustered against the Civil Rights Act of 1964. He was a racist. Democrats are covering for him. https://nationalcenter.org/project21/1999/05/01/blacks-gored-by-a-lie-al-gore-sr-the-gop-and-the-civil-rights-act-of-1964-by-r-d-davis/

• Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Talk it over with your shrink, dear.

Anyone who'd ask this question must have one.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lili
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Sure, sweetie, if it makes you feel happy to believe that, you go right ahead.  You can talk that over with your shrink, too. I'm sure he'll be fascinated. At least, he's paid to pretend he is.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.