kelly asked in HealthMental Health · 3 months ago

Please help me !?

Please help me , I have been feeling really sad/depressed and very lonely , my heart is racing and my hands are shaking and I feel really overwhelmed and I don’t know why . This happens to me every couple of weeks I feel really sad and have so much crying spells 

• Alfred

well, with your kind permission, I just humbly ask myself whether  you're young enough to be my / daughter - to begin with.

until/ unless  proven otherwise - it sounds to me it might  be about depression and/ or anxiety/ panic disorder.

which is why I shall  firmly and heartily advise you to immediately let your Family Doctor there  exactly know what you're going through, ask for and timely get the help you need.

it has to thoroughly be a real- life, responsible medical decision whether  you need the professional help  of a psychiatrist-in real life, in your area, someone skilled in treating people of  your age....

please, do not neglect.

until/ unless proven otherwise - even with apparently  no  '' trigger event''/ cause- far more than once- either depressionor anxiety stem from chemical imbalances within one's brain- and, if so, it's common, it's no one's fault- and it's treatable...yes!

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy

There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti

Hi Kells, you may be suffering from post traumatic rape disorder ,evan if you dont remember.  It can be triggered by a smell, a news but the main thing is dont fight it, let it all go evan if you dont remember. Over long period of time it will get better, you are not to blame

• Michael3 months agoReport

are you retarded? there is no such thing as ptrd. There is ptsd, which can be caused by a number of things such as rape. Why don't you shut your goddamn mouth you ****

Just dont think too much about life, just enjoy every second of our life and get out to the crowd to do productive activities you can do, like aerobics sport, and whatever you want to do as long as you feel happy, dont think to much okay.

Medical professionals will be able to find ways to help you.  Sometimes symptoms like this are caused by organic reasons, like hormonal imbalance or another medical problem.  Other times it's a dietary deficiency or allergic reaction.

So what is your question?

maybe you should get some counseling, it might help you out

Can you stop making fun of me I’m suicidal cord

• Cord

Go to the supermarket and take a poop in the meat case.

• Barry

Sounds like panic attacks. See your doctor. A mild tranquilliser should help you past the difficulty.