promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
para asked in Social ScienceGender Studies Β· 1 month ago

If females were 75% of suicides, would the world’s attitude towards mental health change?

Yes/no and why?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Are you kidding me? Hahahaha no. The world has never given a sh!t about women.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think that ultimately it comes down to how society sees an issue. If an issue is seen as a problem men deal with then society will just flat out ignore it even if it is worse for women, but if it is seen primarily a female issue than society will address in so much that it deals with the problem for women.Β 

For example, women in prison are more than three times as likely to be sexually assaulted or raped, but prison sexual assault and rape are seen as male problems, so society just ignores the issue even if in reality women have it worse.Β 

• 1 month ago

We can't afford that as it is allocation of females to males is not working out ....unless the governments listen we men will have to do something about this !!!

Source(s): MISOA...a man born of a woman does not just live on bread and air and water !!!
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

πŸ˜„

As if baby boys aren't as important?

No.

And I wish you emasculated, feminine dudes would grow a pair. πŸ₯΄ Is this what you think about all day? How much more females are important than you? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜

πŸ₯΄ And why in the world is it usually a Conservative asking? Liberal soyboys never have these issues.

Look at Obama? Loves women more than life as a dude.

Look at Bill, a top contributor in GS? Crying every day about women having rights. πŸ™„πŸ˜

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Probably, but your point is only the case in one portion of the globe. The tables flip if you visit most of Asia for instance.Suicide rates do show an obvious disproportion in the genders happiness in society. In the west, women do want to be acknowledged, their problems they want heard, their problems they wanted understood, but to assume men never had problems, in fact its a stretch to assume they had less problems, that's just stupidity. Entitlement always came with more burden, it's just gonna take a while for some women to figure it out. They want all these things, but they don't want to understand men, they want to change men. Any women standing by the rights of women in those types of ways, are hypocrites.Β 

• ...Show all comments
    • Bill
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

My point wasn't that women didn't have it worse in the middle east, but simply that the middle east doesn't really favor the common man or woman. This is different than what you see in western nations like the US that favors women from the top down.Β 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.