Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 4 weeks ago

Why Aquarius is coldest and humanitarian at the same time?

• Janet

Aquarius is an Air Sign: all Air Signs have a priority on logic and intellectual detachment.

Aquarius is a Fixed Sign: all Fixed Signs try to avoid change (both inner change and outer change).

Aquarius is a Positive/Masculine Sign: this means they are extroverted (but in a detached Air-Sign way)

Aquarius is "ruled" by Uranus: the planet of becoming more of an individual .. which may make them unusual, eccentric, unpredictable or even rebellious.

Aquarius "rules" the 11th House of friendship and groups that share a common interest (often this is a humanitarian interest).

But understand that everyone has ALL 12 zodiac Signs in their own personal unique birth chart. So all 12 Signs influence them. It is just that whichever Signs had any of the 10 "planets" moving through them (including Sun and Moon) at the moment you were born .. those Signs will have MORE influence on your than the Signs that contained no planets.

What is often called your "zodiac sign" is only the Sign that Sun was in .. since it is ALWAYS in that same sign on that month-day, regardless of the year, regardless of the hour-minute or birth, and regardless of the longitude/latitude of your birthplace ... this makes your Sun sign easy to find. Sun sign astrology is a way for writers to make money off the general public. NO serious astrologer uses Sun Sign astrology.

In my natal chart, Aquarius is on the house of "Family and Home", so I move a lot, my residence is always unusual in some way, and I am friendly but detached with all my family members.

My ex has Aquarius on the house of "Children" ... he was an excellent parent in teaching his children life-skills, but he was not very nurturing or warm. I, on the other hand have Pisces on my house of "Children", so I am extremely empathetic with my children.

• Butterfly4 weeks agoReport

Yes, Aquarius are cold to their family and sometimes they distrust their own family too, but they are humanitarians to their friends and other strangers, I would not say there is anything wrong about it but it is just not my favorite sign. 

Only in Lala Land..astrology is only entertainment. 

Enjoy your day 

• Nancy

Setting aside the bunkum that is astrology, one can be cold and humanitarian.  Many people are.  Being "cold" refers to how one comes off in interpersonal interactions and relationships, which incidentally is not necessarily indicative of what one actually feels emotionally as stoics mask their emotions, but that's beside the point.  My point is, being "cold" is micro, having to do with one-on-one interactions.  However, being "humanitarian" is a much broader stroke as it deals with doing what is good for humanity as a whole, for masses of people.  It doesn't drive down to the micro level of dealing with people individually but operates at the macro level of entreating people en masse, the good of all or the many.  

Moreover, there are many reasons for being humanitarian aside from warm and fuzzy feelings for people, just like there are reasons to not be cold to people aside from genuinely liking them. 

• Butterfly4 weeks agoReport