Pedro
Pedro asked in TravelAsia PacificThailand · 6 months ago

What is the first thing that arise in your mind when someone talk the word Thailand?

• Favourite answer

Our home, our cars, and our Condo in Bangkok.  Not bad for an average guy with an average life and average income.  The second thing is don't trust anyone until you have known them for a very long time.

Muay Thai....... culture..... horny perverted whites....... fighting roosters..... rice...... wariiors 

the beautiful ladyboys

Retirement.....

Prostitution , drugs and corruption. 

Well, right now, it would be Corona-virus.

But before that... Thailand might be fun, but I don't really want to go there. It is very low on the list of places I want to visit, because they like to eat spiders and bugs as delicacies, and I'm just not into that. Not my thing. If Thailand wants me to visit, they should provide a reason that does not involve barbecuing bugs.