If my birth date is 29th February, which date I should observe my birthday in years other than leap years?

1st of March...

A person born at 7 am in Mumbai, India on 29 February 2020 , Hindu lunar month was Phalgun and fifth day of first fortnight of Phalgun. So on fifth day of first fortnight of lunar month Phalgun in 2021, the person will complete 1 year and so on. Hindu lunar year lasts for 354 days and the solar year lasts for 365 or 366 days. As this gap of upto 12 days accumulates each year, it approximates in three years to one extra month in Hindu lunar year calender and this extra month appears every 32.5 months on an average.

Legal:

In the United Kingdom and  Hong Kong, when a person born on February 29 turns 18, they are considered to have their birthday on March 1 in the relevant year. In New Zealand, a person born on February 29 is deemed to have their birthday on February 28 in non-leap years, for the purposes of Driver Licensing. If they were born in Taiwan they legally become 18 on February 28. Social Security would recognize February 28 as the change in age for leap year births in USA.

• Snoopy

Apparently people born on 29th feb celebrate either every four years or on 1st or 28th march.

• Janet

If you are old enough to write this question, continued observing your birthday on whatever alternative date you grew up using.

You were born the day after Feb 28th, so I'd go with March 1.  But you can do whatever you like. 

• audrey

I would go with the 28th, since it's the last day of the month.

• Bill

It's up to you and/or your parents. You could do like the government and choose the nearest date that falls on Monday or Friday. For a birthday with legal significance (e.g. 18 or 21) , you reach that age on March 1.

It seems to me that logically that would be March 1st.