Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Does Venus opposite Neptune usually indicate one sided attraction and on whose side Venus or Neptune?

I met a guy who was a year younger than my Moms age. He was head over heels for me but he was not physically my type at all. We started off as friends because we worked in the same field and he gave really good advice the problem was he was pushing too fast and too hard. As I got to know him I also started noticing negative qualities that turned me more off. He has a lot of inner planets in Leo so he is a very proud person. I didn’t like how he was very showy of his material possessions and his career experiences. Since I am much younger than him and starting off in my career he kind of made me feel more inferior than him. He is also very immature in his behavior and acts like a high school boy when he is closer to my mothers age which was another turn off. I noticed we have a strong opposition between my Venus and his Neptune. I heard oppositions and squares between these planets usually indicates one sided attraction but is it the Neptune person who find the Venus person attractive but do not get any in return or vice verse?

• Janet

Neptune square Venus in synastry ...

If they are the same age, the Venus person will also have Venus square Neptune in their own chart. The Venus person will project their own fantasies and ideals onto the other person, and for a few years, this will be a highly romantic and idealistic relationship .. until the Venus person becomes disillusioned. Then they will become bitter and disillusioned and distrust everything the Neptune says or does.

If they are not the same age, then the Venus person will not have their own Neptune square their own Venus. It will be only the OTHER person's Neptune who squares their Venus. In this case the Venus person will never correctly understand the Neptune person. It may be the fault of the Venus person. Or it may be that the Neptune is too vague TOO be understood clearly. OR it may be that the Neptune person is deliberately deceitful.

Regardless of how it is, the relationship becomes bitter and distrustful after a while.

SOMETIME a Venus-square-Neptune synastry aspect means that one person has a crush and the other one is just not interested .. unrequited "love". Which is probably the least-painful outcome for a Venus-sq-Neptune synastry aspect.

• lala

They are also great cheaters