I came out as bisexual last night and my girlfriend broke up with me, what should I do?

It's downright sick and not to mention homophobic.

The relationship probably wouldn't of lasted anyway and it's most likely a good thing you've broken up. You may not see it now but In the future you will be in a different relationship with someone who accepts you for who you are 

• reme_1

Did you really think she would jump up and down for joy knowing you were thinking about doing it with the same gender??

It is not sick nor homophobic.

You surprised her with some news that shocked her. I would have reacted the same way and I am a lesbian.

Did you two-time her? If so, you're a jerk; if not, she's a jerk.

• She might have broken up with you because she thinks you deceived her. She might have felt she needed to know sooner, especially if you are actively bisexual. SOME bisexuals think bisexuality entitles them to at least 2 partners of opposite sexes.

• Tj

She is not willing to share you. This is why so many Bi people stay in the closet.

Move on and find another girlfriend.

Move on. Look for a new partner who is also bi that will understand your needs. Maybe go for a bi woman?

• mokrie

Maybe your the one that's sick....

• Mi4 weeks agoReport

Or maybe it's you?

Bisexual men are nasty

I don't know how you broke the news to her, but perhaps she was worried that you were going to cheat on her.

Perhaps she was worried about you saying "I'm bisexual, AND there is this guy that I like..."

Or perhaps she just doesn't like the idea of being with someone who is bi. I don't know.

If you said something like "I know that I can be attracted to women and men, but you are who I want, and I want us to be together, that is just a truth about me that I wanted to share with you."

Perhaps you were careful about how you shared this about yourself... if she is not accepting of the way you are, then it is probably for the best that you both move on.