promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I came out as bisexual last night and my girlfriend broke up with me, what should I do?

It's downright sick and not to mention homophobic.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

The relationship probably wouldn't of lasted anyway and it's most likely a good thing you've broken up. You may not see it now but In the future you will be in a different relationship with someone who accepts you for who you are 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Did you really think she would jump up and down for joy knowing you were thinking about doing it with the same gender??

It is not sick nor homophobic.

You surprised her with some news that shocked her. I would have reacted the same way and I am a lesbian.

• 1 month ago

Did you two-time her? If so, you're a jerk; if not, she's a jerk.

• She might have broken up with you because she thinks you deceived her. She might have felt she needed to know sooner, especially if you are actively bisexual. SOME bisexuals think bisexuality entitles them to at least 2 partners of opposite sexes.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Tj
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

She is not willing to share you. This is why so many Bi people stay in the closet.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Move on and find another girlfriend.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Move on. Look for a new partner who is also bi that will understand your needs. Maybe go for a bi woman?

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Maybe your the one that's sick....

• Mi4 weeks agoReport

Or maybe it's you?

• 1 month ago

Bisexual men are nasty

• 1 month ago

I don't know how you broke the news to her, but perhaps she was worried that you were going to cheat on her.

Perhaps she was worried about you saying "I'm bisexual, AND there is this guy that I like..."

Or perhaps she just doesn't like the idea of being with someone who is bi. I don't know.

If you said something like "I know that I can be attracted to women and men, but you are who I want, and I want us to be together, that is just a truth about me that I wanted to share with you."

Perhaps you were careful about how you shared this about yourself... if she is not accepting of the way you are, then it is probably for the best that you both move on.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.