Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

My face shape has become super round within the past two years - what happened?

I m not that fat - my BMI is 21, which is normal. Two years ago, I drank a LOT of diet pepsi and ate a ton of goldfish, (I was a freshman and I didn t give a crap about healthy eating) but my face was super skinny. Now I m a junior in high school and I eat a little bit healthier and I m comparatively more active, so why do I have such a chubby face shape? It s really unattractive and it's like my facial features seem much smaller than my actual face. I m really self conscious and I stay away from braids, ponytails, and even half-up/half-downs because I don't want people to see just how round my face has gotten. It makes me look really fat. It feels like I've tried everything to get rid of it no to avail when just a couple years ago I didn't to do anything and it looked super pretty. Does anyone have any idea what's behind my chubby cheeks and/or any solutions? I really want to restore it if that makes any sense

tell me your height and weight for better advise and nothing wrong in diet pepsi