Could I some how have an indoor/outdoor lava pool? Cost doesn't matter.?

Curious if I could some how get an actual small (6'×6') lava pool installed indoors or outdoors.

Lava must be actual molten lava, not wax...

• ?

No. The logistics of such a feat would be staggeringly complex. You'd have to figure out a way to keep molten rock above its melting temperature (at least 1300 degrees. For a comparison, your home oven doesnt go above 475). You'd then have to figure out a containment method, because lava will melt through modt building materials. And you'd hqve to stand quite a way back from it. Without any sortnif protective clothing, you'd be fatally burned when coming within 6 feet or so., depending on the temperature. And you absolutely could not have any even remotrly heat sensitive household items anywhere near the indoor portion of it. Also, im pretty sure as soon as you built such a thing, superman or james bond would barge in and kill you, since you'd have to be some sort of megalomaniac billionaire to pull this off.

• Will

Not possible at all. If lava from an eruption cools and hardens, what makes you think your pool won't do the same. If magma has to remain hot enough so that it does not cool while underground, how do you plan on keeping your pool of molten rock continuously hot enough to prevent it from solidifying?

The logic of this question just screams "I failed my high school science classes."