Why are so many people on Y!A unable to tell the difference between: Than and then, Loose and lose There, their and they're To and too?

Your and you're

Does and dose

Were and where

Its and it's etc etc?

If anyone dares to point it out they are insulted and labelled a Nazi .

This question refers to native English speakers, not learners of the language.

Amounts to laziness.  It's whatever the first word auto-fill picks out and not taking time to proofread before submitting.

Cos We were daft. We came here looking for intelligent people and really most of them are not. I don't know how to use it yet or what its called. I think its something like Aquora? but the intelligent people help and post on there. Google it yahoo Answers gets bad reviews. Not much intelligence on here just sad bitter trolls with no life and no hobbies and jealousy so they have nothing better to do than troll others cos they are so bitter and twisted they want people as miserable as them. Suicide rates are rising. They have no hope they will just kill themselves. 

• Lôn

True

This is not just an American website there are people here from all over the globe, for many English is not their first language.

The Nazis would also point out your use of etc. without a dot!

• Lôn

A question mark does the same job as a full-stop. If you read my question you'd know that it's not aimed at learners, only people whose first language is English.

No, idea, but it shows their lack of education.

That usually applies to Trump supporters, and well, given their low level of education,

something they seem to take pride in, shouldn't surprise anyone. It's alarming though.

• F

Brake and break crops up all the time in Cars.

Unique badly abused about baby names in Pregnancy.

If someone uses the wrong word, most people have the intelligence to interpret what they do actually mean, and it's not that important because it is just a website. It doesn't MATTER. 

• patty

forgotten what you learnt at school

Easy answer....they didn't pay attention in English class.

English is not my main language , I dont bother me to be corrected because I know that my knowledge in English is very basic.

I've seen that British English is more formal with respect to grammar, English in the USA is more informal and some words are abbreviated, I guess ....