AK asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Should we be scared of a potential Coronavirus crisis?

Should I stock up food and supplies in advanced or would that just be ridiculous? I heard that the coronavirus is more deadly than what is being told

As long as people wash hands often daily, don't touch mouth, ears, nose or eyes with unwashed hands, stay away from obviously sick people and crowded places, you will be fine.

Unless you are a prophet from God, it is NEVER stupid to stock food, IMO.

That being said, China's people are not very healthy and their healthcare system is waaaay below anything you ever heard of, so don't expect to see a large pandemic in America, even though it might become very severe in China.

See? We are special, exceptional even.

• TedEx

If you panic it will just  spread more panic.  Cool off! 

Yes, it is serious, but it is just something CNN needs to spread more anti-trump propaganda.

I am amused by Nancy Pelosi and Chucky Schumer making this a political issue rather that supporting President Trump's efforts to keep thigs cool.

Its already airborn, a woman who never goes out of the country who was not in contact with no one infected have been diagnosed with Corona virus decease. The end of the human kind is inside the gate for an error human, an attacked against China from Mossad, we dont know, mi6, might be, ClA there are a lot of probabilities cuz they did it before against other third countries and thinking that we can contain the spread over here, BUT NO ONE EVEN KNOWS WOULD BE AIRBORN and its happens right now.

Phuck with your woman or husband as much as you can cuz the end of our species.. just begun.

• Clive

It would be ridiculous.  Look, it's just another kind of flu.  And just as with flu, most people get better.  Yes, you hear a lot of things, most of them rubbish.

• I drank some Corona. Do I have the virus now? I had it with a lime slice. Do I have lyme disease, too? 

It's more deadly in China.

Here in the good old US of A, we have a total of 60 cases.  45 of those were Americans who caught it overseas and were brought in under controlled conditions.

15 were caught by folks exposed to travelers.

Most important, No one in the USA has died from Coronavirus.

People are making way too much of this.  They forget that 80,000 people died in the USA of just the regular everyday flu last year.

• ricky

The fear has stock prices on sale at a discount. The coming of spring and summer will destroy the virus. Those stocks will return to their prior value.