Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 3 months ago

Who do you think will win euro 2020? ?

Realistically speaking, a lot of the big teams have a few big injuries, so it's hard to even say right now, Belgium have Hazard out, De Bruyne currently out. England have both Rashford and Kane out, France have Kante and Pogba out. Germany have Reus and Leroy Sane still out. Yes these players will most likely come back and be fit, but whose to say who else will be fully fit. There's bound to be more big injuries as there always is.

But if I had to pick a winner, being English I'd say Engla...I'm kidding I'd say it'd be between Portugal, Germany, France and the Dutch. If I had to pick...it would have to be the Germans, they are a reckoning force and when you have a manager such as Joachim Low, who's been with the team since the 2006 World Cup, he's seen hundreds of players come and go, experience is a big factor and the 2018 world Cup was an anomaly that was bound to happen. 

France, Spain or Belgium. Of these, I hope Belgium will make it for the very first time.

• August

one not three 

I think France is most likely.

I don't know, but I'd say, Germany or Belgium. I think they are the strongest.

• Maggie

It won't be Scotland. 

• Lôn

ABE....anyone but England!