promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 3 months ago

Who do you think will win euro 2020? ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Realistically speaking, a lot of the big teams have a few big injuries, so it's hard to even say right now, Belgium have Hazard out, De Bruyne currently out. England have both Rashford and Kane out, France have Kante and Pogba out. Germany have Reus and Leroy Sane still out. Yes these players will most likely come back and be fit, but whose to say who else will be fully fit. There's bound to be more big injuries as there always is.

But if I had to pick a winner, being English I'd say Engla...I'm kidding I'd say it'd be between Portugal, Germany, France and the Dutch. If I had to pick...it would have to be the Germans, they are a reckoning force and when you have a manager such as Joachim Low, who's been with the team since the 2006 World Cup, he's seen hundreds of players come and go, experience is a big factor and the 2018 world Cup was an anomaly that was bound to happen. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

France, Spain or Belgium. Of these, I hope Belgium will make it for the very first time.

• August
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

one not three 

• 3 months ago

I think France is most likely.

• 3 months ago

I don't know, but I'd say, Germany or Belgium. I think they are the strongest.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Maggie
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

It won't be Scotland. 

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

ABE....anyone but England!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.