promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why do homos want to have the same rights as decent heterosexuals?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Because people who experience homosexual attraction are still people. They deserve rights just as much as you do. 40% of young people identify as LGBTQ+, you can't discriminate against that many people. One book from a single religion shouldn't be used to oppress millions. You ignorant piece of crap.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Your a joke. You call yourself decent and yet you exhibit hatred towards others? To me that is not decent that is quite the opposite, it's perverted. A decent person gay or straight is willing to accept other people so long as that person is a respectful person not some ahole who wants to spread hatred so he can feel better about  his miserable little pathetic life. In short you are so far from being a decent person it's not even funny. Oh, and btw if you saw me in real life you would have no idea I was gay, but I could spot a bigot hate filled little infant a mile away.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because they're even more decent than those hypocritical Christians.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

actually they do have the same rights.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Gay people can be decent, in fact most are. Some straights and gays are not decent. People want the same rights because the right straight people have confer privilege.

• 1 month ago

Perhaps because they are never referred to as "heterosexual rights".

• 1 month ago

Well, if bigots and idiots like you and Elisabeth are allowed rights, I guess homosexuals are allowed them too.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I question how open minded you are because your question implies that homosexuals are indecent. But I will attempt to explain with the hope that you will read this with an open mind.

Equal rights for gays does not take away any straight rights. Gay people don’t want more rights than straight people. We just want equal treatment. Why? Because we have lives too and unequal treatment can literally put our lives at risk. We’ve always had families - that is not new. But when our families can’t get medical treatment or survivors benefits or rights of power of attorny or visitation rights - that puts our family members at risk and can cause homelessness or death. 

Lgbt are not trying to force any church to recognize a marriage against its creed. But we do ask this from the government. Also there are plenty of churches willing to perform a same sex marriage. 

• 1 month ago

I want the same rights as indecent heterosexuals, too.

• 1 month ago

Sadly, they have more rights than us already.

In Poland, homos are allowed to move freely in 2/3 of the country, while the good and decent heterosexuals have only 1/3 left where they can walk safely around without having to worry about being grossed out.

It is not fair :-(

• ...Show all comments
    • Sara
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Question I posed. 
      If you dislike anyone that has "abnormal" sex, you should know that includes roughly half of the heterosexual population. Do you just dislike anyone who doesn't fit into your little box of "normal"?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.