promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

How much extra is pizza delivery?

Excluding the tip? I have never ordered it.

Update:

I usually make my own frozen with added cheese & pepperoni but I have picked up when I find deals. Dominos is closest. I always pick up.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

whatever scam they decide to charge, I guess

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Actually costs more to make your own. I was in this kick of baking for awhile and unless you buy in bulk, and enjoy the process of watching dough rise, you are not saving a darn thing from frozen or delivery. Delivery charges have been in place for quite a while now. I still tip, cause that money can be pocketed by the driver. If you can pick up pizza, SO MUCH better. Dominoes and Sleazer both have great deals on pickup. Caesar is back down to $5 "Hot and Ready" by me, was like $5.99 for a few years. Didn't even realize that Little Caesar stopped delivering like ten years ago. They brought it back though this year.

• Never
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

It does not cost more to make your own. Not for me. But, I prefer the thin. My favorite is costco brand 4 packs of thin. They load it with pepperoni so no extra is needed. I just add cheese and fairy dust. No Sleazer near me and Little Caesars is worse than frozen. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You'd have to ask them to be sure.. my closest Domino's is close enough I can walk there

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ask when you put in the order.

• Never
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Im not paying it. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

every pizza place is different. Some don't charge for delivery if the order is big enough, some charge no matter the size of the order. You need to call and ask the pizza joint you intend to order from.

• CB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You will need to call the dominos where you are going to order your pizza and ask them - about $-6 per delivery plus a tip. Makes the good deal on pizza seem not so good now!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Anywhere from $0 to $4. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

$5 from the place where I buy pizza. I usually end up paying $30 for one pizza, it’s ridiculous but the place is so good.

• polly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

$2 from the place I buy my pizza from,

but I'd rather make it from scratch because from where I buy my pizza from none of the toppings are fresh & the base is prepackaged akin to cardboard 

• Servus
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Most pizza places don't charge anything additional for delivery, which is why it's important to tip.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.