I don't care what happens to the country or democracy as long as I get mine. Only my 401(k) matters to me. Is that the Trumpster mantra?

It might be. But how is that different than the Left, who does not care what happens to the country as long as they get theirs, paid for by someone else, under the guise of wanting to help everyone. As long as everyone includes them at least.  

There is a lot of self interest going around, some are just more honest about their intentions. 

HOW about you making a question which is a question instead of a stupid comment with a question mark added to it.

.

When you 401 makes money LET'S LET THE SOCIALIST WHO SAY SHARE take 50 percent and give it to other.. IS that also ok with you.

That 401(k) goes up because the economy is doing well and that helps everyone. BTW, something like 50% of people who have some kind of retirement plan like yours and they also benefit.

If all fails you do know that your 401 is also down the toilet 

when I mentioned the record poverty and joblessness between 2012 and 2016, I was often met with responses of "hey stupid con, my 401k and home value has never been BETTER...yee haw!!"

oddly enough, a lot of those guys aren't around anymore or are now using different Yahoo! names...  

gee.... I wonder why......

• Real1 month agoReport

Ed Winters but boy arrived with nonsensical ramblings of a jobless loser...

No, that's just the boomer mantra.  I'm a Trump voter and I despise that attitude.

No, if you're saying it it's an ldiot mantra.

Get a job, you bum!

NEXT!!!!!

• Real1 month agoReport

Says the guy with 39,000 answers here, hahaha

I'd hate to be retiring today, after seeing Trump lose 10% of my wealth in 4 days

Gothboicliqueee tilll I die