Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

What do atheists think of homosexuality?

• Shadow

I am a firm and proud atheist unaffected by religious bull$hit. As a straight male, I respect people who are homosexual. They are just people with a different mindset and a certain preference for who they like. They are people with rights and anyone who has a problem with that are totally ignorant. Just because a person’s personal preference is different to someone else’s, they deserve respect and be allowed to like who they want to like. I might get thumbs down from ignorant people who have a problem with homosexuals but that’s their loss

• 1 month agoReport

THE NEXT CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK IN SAN FRANCISCO 
      (Google "Danny woo vk" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

It is a thing. I don't really think about it.

• Alan H

Some think it is a disgusting perversion, some think it is a good thing, some don’t really think about it.   Some practice it.

What’s the problem 

• 1 month agoReport

That's a tough one - tell me and we will both know, I still trying to find out what atheists think - it has been so long since I was one - atheist that is - Well I think if lucy was back there and jane was back or fred and barney were back there - where would they be now? kinda sort of 

• 1 month agoReport

People have the right to live their lives as they see fit. To each, their own.

• 1 month agoReport

I have several friends that are gay.  One of them is transgender.  I have known them almost my whole life.  They are like my family and I treat them as such.  So they are gay...... so what?  I fail to see the big deal.  They all know that I am straight and like girls.  They love me just the same as I do them.  I am an Atheist and so are they.  Still don't see the big deal.  People have a right to be who they think they are.  They have a right to choose what sexuality they prefer that makes them feel comfortable.  Still don't see a problem with it.  The only people saying there is a problem with it are those that are making it a problem.

• 1 month agoReport

Most none believers and many "believers"  have a vary relaxed view of sin. 

• 1 month agoReport

• Duck

Rejecting the notion of a deity doesn't say anything about one's opinions regarding sexuality.

• 1 month agoReport

• Wundt

Not an atheist issue. 

For myself, when face with these sorts of questions I ask the question, "Does someone else's sexual preference impact me in any tangibly negative way?"  No, it doesn't.  So, it is their business and not my place to judge.  

I suspect if you polled atheists, most of them would agree with me.

• 1 month agoReport