Are women who have c sections inferior?

women who can't bear a child naturally shouldn't get pregnant.

@Sal*UK [Lv7], your daughter only gave birth to one child and now all of those children could have more children who are unable to have a proper birth. We don't even know the possible degenerative effects that not being vaginally born has on a progeny 

your life stories don't make women who can't give birth equal or not inferior. the fact you think you deserve respect like that is amusing.

A best answer will be picked when someone has a rational thought

None of you had a truly inspirational thought. You're all morons.

All of you said, "I am or know someone who couldn't give birth, or the birth had projected complications" as proof that women who can't give birth aren't inferior. The premise of your arguments was simple, that you are obviously an outstanding person as you graduated university, pay a mortgage, etc etc. In reality all of that just supports my premise, that you're all uninspired morons. Either you're so low iq that you couldn't read into what I was saying, or you've made such a habit of straw-

manning people that offend you, that you literally can't stop yourself from saying the same things five-ten other people have already described. You're all vulnerable and defensive to me! How amusing.

• .

? Some C sections are done emergently if the baby's heart rate isn't looking good.

No. 

How are people supposed to know if they can give birth naturally or not until it happens? Often women will try but complications happen so they need a c section. This can happen anyone. Even women who have given birth vaginally multiple times. 

And then there are the women who could probably give birth naturally but don't even try and have a c section. 

I don't know why I am even answering because you are just a troll. 

• EXCUSE ME? My mother had a c-section because she was having a brain aneurysm and that was the only way to save us! Women get c-sections for different reasons, so keep your biased opinion to yourself.

No that's not accurate.

• cool

No. They are victims of the luciferian medical industry.

• K8

Nope...........

• Sal*UK

Inferior in which way? My daughter has five beautiful children, four born via c section and she is in no way inferior.

• Sal*UK

You're talking tubbish - four of them are boys! They will not give birth. 

No. C Sections are about safety to mother and child not who could and couldn't give birth naturally. Bulls hit

No correlation between having a needed surgery and that.

Update to your update:  You must be a 13 year old male.   That's the most ignorant statement I've ever heard.