promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I bring my stuff into an interview because I don't drive, and I have to go to work afterwards? Bad?

By stuff, I mean things like my lunch bag, and  back pack because I don't use a purse. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Eva
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Favourite answer

Don't have a lot of pieces. Put your lunch bag inside your backpack. If your backpack is a small one it should be fine, but once you're at the office, take it off your back and carry it in your hand or ask the receptionist if you can leave it by her desk.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 3 months ago

Stuff?  What is the stuff?  That you have to take to work that you think would be better left at home or in the trunk of a car?  Most people go out and about with a wallet & cell phone, or a purse to carry those.  So what is all of the junk you are carrying around, and why?

• Black Kettle
      Lv 4
      3 months agoReport

Re Read the post.  I do NOT drive.  I do NOT have a car.  By stuff, I mean my bag that has my clothes for my next job that i have to go to right after I get off of my main job. and a lunch bag.  (I perfer bags over purses anyway...) 

• 3 months ago

No.  The world doesn't stop revolving for the sake of an interview, and your interviewer knows it.  Your priority should be on how you present yourself, not worrying about what you need to take with you when you go.  And needing to carry a lot of stuff is actually an opportunity to show how organized you can be to others.

• NA
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I would suggest asking any receptionist to hold onto your backpack while you interview. (Stuff the lunch inside the backpack!)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Just have one bag...put your lunch bag in your backpack...nobody will think twice about you bringing in a bag.  

If you have two bags, that might look sloppy, so shove your lunch into your backpack.  

• Judy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Mention to the interviewer why you're bringing all that in, and it should be ok.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.