Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

What moon sign/s is/are prone to suicidal tendencies?

Do you know of people who committed suicide??? What's their moon sign???

Some would say water...but I've seen ALOT of fire signs commit suicide. Anybody can commit suicide, doesn't matter what your sign is. It has to do with mental, emotional, physical and spiritual strength, and support.... especially for the ill, suffering, lost, abused, abandoned, neglected, and substance abusers. 

I've seen more suicides, who were under the influence, or intoxicated at the time of their death (mainly alcohol, and it's legal, go figure) than any sign could predict.

• Butterfly4 weeks agoReport

If Fire or Water signs WANT to die, let them die because it is their OWN wish, they cannot survive from their suffering. Why should we pity suicidal people if they don't suffer in death? Are all of you going to hate me now?? 😂

• Janet

You cannot determine suicidal tendencies from just 2% of the total astrological influence. And any given planet-sign is ONLY 2% of the total chart.

Nor can you predict suicidal tendencies even if you have the entire birth chart to look at:

“All anyone can see in a birth chart are tendencies that will become facts if the person does not do something to alter them. Astrology is not meant to be a primarily predictive science. It is meant to be for understanding ourselves and also for understanding other people.” (Isabel M Hickey – one of the founders of modern Western astrology)

• lala

Suicidal tendacies ;;Scorpio moon 

There is no way to predict much of anything with only a Moon sign.  Given enough data you wouldn't spot a trend much less a certainty. People do not all commit suicide for the same reasons. 

Whichever one your is??? Whichever one Your Muslim demoncrat troll Pisces *** charelsetta is. Whichever one yours is and ishes. Deep state fbi cops.. F you I hope you burn in hell. I'd fire your *** to you Muslim troll pos...You I repent I've Muslim b!tchh I know where you live.. In Roseville next to that batch room by the park. With all that writing in chalk on the ground. What was it? Buljian park on Roseville right? The big house corner lot that's over looking the field right? Fu... and I hope y'all muslim demoncrats die.. Let's all pray and get you fcked up.. You are that one trying to block my path at Togo's right? With ish right? You got Plenty of your own to worry about I'm sure...

Chester Bennington, Chris Cornell, Avicii, Goo Hara...all Sagittarius moons