Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

i been dating a guy for about 3 years now and makes fat jokes about my mom?

I have a few of my family members that are over weight but he mostly makes fat jokes about my mom (he s also over weight). today i was out shopping thinking i should get a pair of leggings, i was thinking of buying a pair which was 2 for $20. I question my bf if i should also get a pair for my mom he said "no my eyes will burn" i said wym? "her wearing those wouldn t look good, her rolls will show" don t know if that was the worst part or the part when he added or him even thinking about it "she had three kids it s Loose" should i be mad?disgusted? or shouldn t take it too serious?

hahaha.... Nothing is more stupid looking then a FAT GIRL wearing tights or leggins.. ITS SO FUNNY it almost makes many people's eyes bleed... especially when you can see the cottage cheese thighs threw them.. 

Turn every joke he makes back on him...  He talks about rolls, say well its good guys don't wear leggings cause no one wants to see his rolls either...

And loose because of 3 kids, if she was your mom she would have to install a barn door...

Etc.

I.e. don't make fun of MOM.

• Orla C

I would be ******* FURIOUS if someone spoke about my mother like that, especially if they themselves were tubby. Seriously, how dare he? It's very disrespectful and unkind. I would tell him straight up - 'well you're kind of a fat ******* yourself, aren't you? I wonder why I date you at all.' 

If you don't like what he is saying about your mom say something! Stand up for yourself, you're allowed to have opinions/feelings. If he doesn't stop then he does not respect you and you should move on now and find someone worth your time.

Wow he is a disgusting pig, I'd leave him 1. Because someone like thst likely won't change that's your family. Your mother there's no excuse it's awful if someone talked about my mother in such a way they'd be gone plus what the hell is he even thinking about your mom's private parts? Did I say pig? And you need to think if you stayed with this guy and had children with him he should admire the woman who gave him a child but all he would think is she is loose? What a dumb *** maybe he should educate himself the woman's body goes back to the way it was just find yourself a respectful desent guy you deserve it I'm betting your guts already telling you though trust your instincts

• Orla C

This. 

I am sure I am older than you, and I was raised not to say anything hurtful to or about someone who is friends or family. And 95% anyone else.  Usually, when I do the person is being mean or ruel, and so I and others might make fun of her, between us.  But I could not imagine saying any negative thing about my wife's family or friends.  I might think someone who is very overweight,  would not look good in certain clothes, but I would never say so. Why, it could only make the person feel bad, and it could or would as you feel hurt that he made fun of your mom.  Besides that it is your mom, and that is not nice.  It could make you feel, after if you gained a little weight he would think that about you.  Tell him it was not nice and you did not like him making fun of your mom.  Maybe have him sleep on the couch for a few days.  Until he figures out a way to apologize.  

I am wondering why you are still with him...

I think it's time to either have a talk with him and tell him to quit it or you'll dump or to just dump him. He's disrespectful talking about her weight and talking about her lady parts. What's it to him about her weight or how many kids she had? he's a mean and miserable person. You should be mad and disgusted. He's unhappy because he's overweight and he's trying to feel better by picking on her and he needs to shut up and grow up. You can't bring yourself happiness by bringing other people misery because what goes around comes around. Someone is gonna be more mean to him someday than he is to your mom. 

HIs disrespect to you mom is no different than his disrespect to you. If anything your should correct his behavior that you will no longer tolerate this from him and maybe to look in the mirror.

Oh look.   It's the "Why" troll asking strangers what she should think or feel.    What a surprise.

• something fishy

Lord like you have room to talk...you're the biggest TROLL on here