promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Who else cannot wait for Jesus to come back and torture everyone in hell?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No one is getting tortured in hell as HELL IS THE GRAVE and as for the Lake of Fire, the second death is only for those who absolutely do not want to know YHVH GOD and Yeshua the Messiah.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Bill
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

It very unfortunate that you have not been shown what the Bible really says about hell. I think you will be surprised

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/wh...

• 1 month ago

Christians and Jesus do not wish for any to perish, but that all come to know the Savior Jesus the Christ.

• 1 month agoReport

If Jesus didnt want or need anyone to perish then none would

• 1 month ago

Only the disobedient and non-believers should worry about the torture you're crying about, because it is written in , , , , ,

Matt 7:22 Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Amen !

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The sick, sadomasochists called Christians.

• sarah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

(Ecclesiastes 9:5) 5 For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten.

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

Why do Jw's keep posting this as though it's over yet "All must stand before the judgment seat of Christ" (II Cor 5:10) to be rewarded to determine if cast into the Lake of fire?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

since jesus never actually existed, your torture fantasies

will have to materialize in some other way...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.