Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

If you had a family member who talked like Trump would you take them to the doctor?

There is something wrong with Trump. He struggles with simple sentences and the way he talks it sounds like he's losing his mind. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

He’s definitely deteriorated based on previous broadcasts, and it’s astounding no one is doing anything about this.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago
  • Ron
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Who cares as long as he keeps listening to us and accomplishing great policies

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

To those of you liberals suffering from TDS. It might seem like he's not speaking your language. But to 80% of the rest of America he is singing our song.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No

If I had a family member like Trump, I'd keep him locked in the basement!

The shame of it!

• helene
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

On the contrary, he talks like every native New York male over a certain age that I've ever encountered.

• Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Exactly like me !!!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You have Trump confused with Joe Biden and Fidel Castro's ex lover, Bernie Sanders.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump is showing obvious signs of dementia and it's just getting worse. Like when Trump goes off the rails at his rallies and press conferences and starts spouting gibberish. Trump will not be able to handle the pressure of a re-election campaign and he will lose in 2020. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.