promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Can unrepentant and/or habitual sinners really lose their souls? In other words, can their spirits get kicked out of their bodies and?

replaced with spirits of the adversary?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No. Our spirits are our spirits. Without the spirit, the original spirit, the body is dead.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Bill
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

The Bible tells us what really happens when we die.

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/wh...

• 1 month ago

Yes and God can turn them over to depraved minds. Sinning destroys the human.

• 1 month ago

Yes, please read

Matt 7:21-23

And

Rev 20:11-15

I'm afraid, that's what the Scriptures say.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • That's a good question considering my current essence as a human being. I am a schizophrenic, who can not hear his own inner voice often, but rather hear voices. They are certainly my adversaries at times. I don't know how this would work at a physiological level, and since I have an alternative natural understanding of schizophrenia I don't actually believe what you posit in your question. The brain is an organ and like any other susceptible to a melange of different dysfunctions. I could be wrong though, I just don't have the evidence to back such a spiritual idea.

• sarah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

God told Adam "for dust you are and to dust you will return" Or "the wages of sin is death"

(Ecclesiastes 9:5) 5 For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.