SIR

Does anyone else hate eating with other people? Like for real?

It's so gross. I don't want to eat while seeing other people do things like burp every once in a while, eat with their mouth open, etc. Revolting! And I know that maybe my own table manners aren't 100 percent perfect, well that's all the more reason for me to want to eat alone. People seem to have especially disgusting manners in places like school, college and work.

Only in restaurants is eating with other people not so bad because at least then, people actually try *not* to make you want to throw up.

Does anyone relate?

• Snoopy

No. I like it. Idk anyone rude like that. If i did I'd probably hate it too. Nothing abnormal. 

Well depends on how you are eating

• Jen

I only eat with people I know, and the people I know don't burp or eat with their mouths open. That would disgust anyone. Don't eat with people who have disgusting table manners.

I generally do not watch other people eat. 

• SIR

Of course I try not to look at other people in the room eating, but you can still hear the gross sounds they make and this is why I always choose to eat alone