How old were you when you realised that life is nothing but a joke and that nobody really knows a thing about anything?

The day Obama was elected President.  I was 28.

• K8

I don't look at life that way at all and I am not young.

You make your life and are responsible for it. You can make it a good one if you so choose.

life is what you make it really...it can be a miserable sh*t of a thing, or it can be a wonderful adventure...but its really up to you :P had a bit of both really thus far in life really ;P

and ehhhh....there are people who know a lot about certain things for sure, 

but there definitely Is No ONE that knows Everything about something, and definitely, without a doubt, definately no one who knows everything about everything ---- this one i can recall first learning about when i was 16, seeing my dad and his friend, 2 university qualified grown men struggling to take apart a certain desk part, when i just had a look at it and had it apart in less than 10 seconds....lol

• Kathy

I do not think that way about life.