Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 3 months ago

Are you ready for Judgement?

By the Absolute One God, Ishvara, I am Shafra Ishvara, Param Brahmin of the earth.

By the Divine Law of this world, I am required to give notice of any major modifications to prior covenants.  The notice must be made, before Judgement, with ample notice and utilizing a medium/method that is easily accessible to the vast majority of Souls living in that world.  I must also use the lingua franca of those affected by any modifications in the most reasonably available method to me.

I am notifying your planet that the date of arrival for Yari Fleet, for the processing of your bodies and Souls to Lord Yama has been modified to 2029.

You are also being notified that simultude of punishment in Naraka(hell) is being increased hereafter.  I will give clear examples for your benifit:

(a) The simultude of punishment for a person who negligently caused physical or emotional harm to a small child is equal to that experienced by the child.

(b) The simultude of punishment for a person who willfully caused physical or emotional harm to a small child is twice that experienced by the child.

(c) The simultude of punishment for a person who willfully and maliciously caused significant physical or emotional harm to a small child is nine time that experienced by the child.

(d) The simultude of punishment for a person who committed any act in (a)(b) or (c) when the child was Righteous shall have their penalty doubled.

((Further notices of modifications will be posted))

• Satan

Good evening. 

As a duly designated representative of the City, County and State of New York, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension