Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

We arent official but we are talking about a future together, should I feel bad for going on a date with someone else?

I have been seeing a guy for about 3-4 weeks now and we are NOT officially bf and gf but we DO talk about being together in the future and have even discussed the possibility of moving in together in the future. He has told me he isnt "talking" to other girls. I have another guy who is practically begging me to go on a date with him, but I feel guilty for going. Should I?

The guy you're seeing has basically said to you that he sees you as being in an exclusive relationship, official or not. That you feel guilty about seeing this other guy suggests you know that. But regardless of that, do you want to go on a date with this other guy and then if it goes well potentially end things with the first guy, or do you want to put all your energy into the guy you're currently seeing?

• Ana

If you don’t know how to prioritize and commit to the man that you’re currently dating, then you’re going to wind up being single and used up until you’re 65 years old 

• Robert

You don't say your age, but you probably should be dating a number of guys and doing nothing serious. Why there is a need to be committed to one person until you know what you want? The fact that you are interested in another guy means you're not ready to be "official". So live your life, and remember you owe no one anything except yourself.

This seems most contradictory in the extreme.... you have been seeing a guy for a week or two, you aren't bf/gf, but you talk about a future together, but you intend going on a date with another guy ??  Really ?

Your 'happy ever after' chats are just wishful thinking 

• summer1 month agoReport

Im technically still single but me and the other guy are DISCUSSING a possible future together.