Should I ask this girl to hang out?

Ok so about 6 weeks ago I asked a girl out and she said yes let's get dinner but then never got back to me. She pretty much ghosted me for 2 weeks and then started to talk with me again. I said I want to chat with her and she told me she was in a relationship with another guy and they have been together for 4 weeks. So is that cheating? I feel heartbroken but at the same time I'm happy we are still going to be friends. Should I ask her to go for a walk or will that be weird after what happened? I mean we used to go for walks as friends before any of this happened. I see her at the gym and she just acts like nothing even happened. I do want new friends and I want to keep her as a friend. What should I do?

Forget the fat ugly sIut, go out an meet other women, women that actually have integrity not like this little whore bag