Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Illegals should go home and either come legally or, if that option isn't available to them, they need to fix their countries like Taiwan,...?

...Vietnam, several European nations, Costa Rica, etc. 

-

What do we help by letting people break the law?

THEIR PROBLEMS ARE NOT OUR PROBLEMS, WE HAVE ENOUGH OF OUR OWN

Unless you're a Native American, everybody in America are here illegally.

Think on that for a minute.

All visa/immigration violators should be subject to mandatory departure/deportation with PERMANENT bar to reentry! Eliminate any loophole which might allow a lawbreaker to remain or return. This would be a more powerful incentive to be strictly law-abiding.

You've named several nations, none of which are major contributors to illegal migration globally. But clearly the UN might want to intervene in some of the real hot spots for this.

If someone illegally present in the US leaves the country, there is a 10-year ban on them re-entering legally. 

• Satan

Yeah, but I'm here making a decent amount of money, paying zero tax (apart from buying stuff) - Nobody seems to mind me being here.  I'm white, English, educated, and can't be @rsed with all the legal mumbojumbo.  

Anyway, you cant do anything about it - lol!!!!

• Satan

OH NO! Downvoted!?!?  Gosh that really told me! Guess I'll pack my suitcase and ....nah! 

I agree 100%...................

• IOM

I agree that ALL illegals should be deported (there might be a few (very few) individual exceptions) while at the same time speeding up the red tape for LEGAL merit-based immigrants.