promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What makes a girl attractive?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Various things. In no particular order:

A symmetrical face helps. Several experiments have been done to confirm that.

Being the "right" height is important. Some men feel that a woman who is 4' 11" tall is too short but one over 6'2" is too tall. That is down to personal preference.

Then there is the difference factor. If you are a fair-skinned blonde visiting North Africa where all the men are swarthy and dark-haired you will attract lots of men. Conversely, if you look like Omar Sharif (sorry, I am quite old!) and are visiting Sweden you would have looked attractive to all those blonde Skandis. Sadly, that has changed now that Sweden has opened its borders to hordes of such people.

Having said all that, it only works initially. If you want to feel attracted for a long time then the mind and character needs to stand out. The packaging becomes irrelevant.

• Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

EXCELLENT ANSWER!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

well for one her looks gotta be, MAGNETizing ;) ;) ;)

• 1 month ago

bewbs        .

• 1 month ago

Her smile.  Her laugh and sense of humor. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Intellect

and wisdom

• Shadow
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

By being her true self instead of being somebody who she is not, being healthy and a pure heart makes a girl attractive.

• 1 month ago

Guys usually say my eyes, my hair and my legs ( don't flaunt them since I usually wear jeans, a long dress or long socks)

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Her curves. Science shows that we humans are driven to reproduce. Women with “better curves” in our subconscious mind, are better child bearers. 

• 1 month ago

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

• 1 month ago

Apart from physical features the behavior(nature) also makes one attractive in the eyes of others

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.