Kim asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

How do you like to prepare your egg?

To prepare my egg first I shave it, then cut it off, boil it, and finally serve it. It's very nice.

Eu gosto da gema mole, seja frito ou cozido.

• Walter

scrambled or fried.

• Klaus1 month agoReport

fresh actually

like a penguin eating a fresh scrambled eggs in the morning. "Why does this taste so similar" said every penguin

• Mark

Scrambled, but I will eat a boiled one.  No "fried" eggs, please.  I used to like (and probably still do) well-poached eggs, but I can't seem to get them right, like my dad used to.

Firstly I boil it..then I paint it  and roll it down the hill..

• Clive

Mind your own business.

At home I do a “fried” egg that I cover to “steam” so the top of the yolk goes opaque  but the yolk is still runny.

Or scrambled or in an omelette.

When having eggs out I typically get over medium which is with the white fully cooked but the yolk still runny.

I have strong preferences for the source of my eggs.  In my area there is a large egg ranch that produces excellent eggs and that is where I normally get my eggs.  Their eggs are available at most of the local markets I shop at and sometimes I get them from the ranch itself.

The cool thing about getting the eggs at the ranch is they have some sizes that you don’t see at the stores.  Stores will have large, extra large and jumbo.  At the ranch I can also get jumbo II and sometimes jumbo III.  Jumbo IIs are really big and often double yolked.  Jumbo IIIs are almost always double yolked, sometimes triple yolked and often have irregularly shaped shells.  When I had little kids around the bigger eggs with extra yolks were fun to serve and I cook eggs for my dogs the extra yolks are very nutritious.

I often do large, 5 egg omelette in one of my larger saute pans with just a bit of cheese and sometimes a bit of fresh herbs.  I share these with my dogs and my parrot for breakfast.  This omellete is also excellent cut into thin pie type wedges for brunch with friends.  When cooking to share with animals I omit the salt and pepper...

I always liked scrambled best.