promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is it okay to share face towels with someone?

Is it okay to share face towel with someone who has a lot of big pimples? Will the acne transfer to me?

Thank you!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

I doubt acne will transfer but why use someone else's towel? You don't know how well they wash and what sort of bacteria another person is going to leave behind. That's gross.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 3 months ago

Acne won't transfer, but all sorts of other stuff will; Herpes, flu, common cold, Covid19 and a few other nasties.

• 3 months ago

Acne isn't a disease that transfers from person to person. It's your pores being clogged up with overproduction of skin oils as well as other factors.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Yes, never share personal towels with anyone. Thats way they started those disposable one. Its best to have a spare towel, when ever required. I know how it is when someone ask for towel.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Hi! It is not a good idea to share towel with a persons with a lot of pimples. This is not discriminate them but to protect your self from getting infected too. Remember it will cross contaminate the bacteria to your face. Always observe the right hygiene. Hope this.helps.😊

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.