Man City did GB proud?

Beating Real Madrid in that fashion.

A great football spectacle for all the neutrals

I can't say it was the most entertaining match of the round of 16 but yes City did really well against Real Madrid. Neither of them did impress me very much but City is clearly better and will most likely go th+o the quarterfinals.

Source(s): My mind

Not the best performance ever but yes that was a great result.

A Very good performance by Man City, really deserved victory and they played so well, Real Madrid with Zidanne minus Ronaldo look spineless, Hazard was absence during the game and Ramos Red card really blew them up, but it is not the end, they still have a chance in the second leg.

Yeah Real Madrid have been running rough shot over other PL clubs, like Liverpool, for years, was about time someone restored some pride and gave the RM scum the battering they deserved. Whilst Liverpool couldn't even fight for some pride against Madrid''s B club. 

• We played their strongest XI two seasons ago in the final.

citeh are playing an over the hill tired, past their prime RM lol

so GET OVER IT.

its a hill --->   ../''''''''\..  get OVER it ! ^_^

6 TIMES CHAMPIONS OF EURPOE

YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE

JFT96

Shame they'll be doing in the Championship soon, lol. 

Your spot on there August I like yourself a neutral who dont even support teams in CL it is good that British club football rule Europe.I wonder if pep and Man City are still failures in KC mind

• August

i don't support a premier club but i like keeping up with it 

• Ryan

Well only Walker started the game and Sterling came on for 20 mins. Great performance and result from City but as for doing GB proud I would say it's hard to be proud when the only Brit seen as good enough to start was Walker and Sterling was given a chance as an impact sub. Liverpool had six Brits involved against Atleti, 4 started. Chelsea 4 with 3 starting. Spurs had 3 involved all from the start. I guess what's interesting about this and I wonder is there anything to it, City with the least amount of Brits playing were the only EPL team to win their game. But it must be a bit difficult to be proud of a team from your country when they aren't even playing your players. That poor Phil Foden has been rotting on the bench for as long as he's been there and every time he actually gets to play he looks pretty good 

• Blue Sky

I think Foden has a very bright future, and he deserves to be starting or at least getting more playing time. And that might happen next year if players bail on City due to being banned from the CL.