Is my friend sexist and or Homophbic?

My other friends don't see this side of them though. They think this this person is a really nice person. This person might also be sexists and homophobic. There was a picture of two boys on the screen one boy was wearing a blue shirt and the other was wearing a pick one. they said which one do you think is the hottest? They said "definitely the one in the blue, because ya know the one in the pink is just ew, a boy wearing pink?!" And also when the announcements were on the school was talking about girls football and they said "what do you think about girls doing football?" I said "I think It's really cool how girls can do football, but I don't think I'd ever be able to do it" cause i'd never done football before. And the person said "well I'm straight so I don't know how I feel about about girls but I do know that girls playing sports is not right" I know you might think that this person might have been influenced by their parents but trust that's not it. My other friends where joking about shipping people in our group and coming up with ships names. The person was disgusted when they were shipped with a person of the same gender. The thing that ticks me off the most about this is that the people in my group and appart and support the LGBTQ+ community and they are against sexism and they don't know about what this person is saying. Am I overreacting do you think they're homophobic or sexist?

• reme_1

Young people haven't had a lot of experience dealing with others who are different. He may be a jerk.

Both!........................

Yes, she is sexist and homophobic. You already know she is. And it's almost certainly because of upbringing and her parent's attitude.

I think you are way too hung up on labeling people. If you don't like what this person says or believes either correct him or stop hanging around him.