Have you done anything accidental to your children?

Bumped their heads getting them in and out of the car. Bumped into them and they fell.

Just the other day I accidentally knocked my infant daughter over in her seat. It was one of my clumsy moments. She's fine though. She was fastened in her seat and the side of it cushioned her fall.

My toddler gets knocked over whenever he gets under my feet. I knocked him down with my big belly when I was 8 months pregnant. My butt knocked him down also. I've bumped his head getting him in and out of the car as well. 

Accidents happen. No need to be ashamed. Lol

• sarah

I've bumped my daughter's head a few times getting her in and out of the car seat.

• edward

So not like putting on the froggie pants with the duckie shirt. Um...nothing with his head for me...i put toothpaste on his nose once, gave him a dry nose for weeks. He gets into accidents by himself, he walks directly into doors that he can see, bumps himself when trying to escape the car, it’s nothing me or my wife has to do for him to get into trouble

• Kieth

Closed my daughter's finger in a car door.

• Brian

No, for I don't have any … that I know of ….