promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Have you done anything accidental to your children?

Bumped their heads getting them in and out of the car. Bumped into them and they fell.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Just the other day I accidentally knocked my infant daughter over in her seat. It was one of my clumsy moments. She's fine though. She was fastened in her seat and the side of it cushioned her fall.

My toddler gets knocked over whenever he gets under my feet. I knocked him down with my big belly when I was 8 months pregnant. My butt knocked him down also. I've bumped his head getting him in and out of the car as well. 

Accidents happen. No need to be ashamed. Lol

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • sarah
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I've bumped my daughter's head a few times getting her in and out of the car seat.

• edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So not like putting on the froggie pants with the duckie shirt. Um...nothing with his head for me...i put toothpaste on his nose once, gave him a dry nose for weeks. He gets into accidents by himself, he walks directly into doors that he can see, bumps himself when trying to escape the car, it’s nothing me or my wife has to do for him to get into trouble

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Closed my daughter's finger in a car door.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Brian
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No, for I don't have any … that I know of ….

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.