Why did you choose your alias and/or avatar?

• ?

My name was is a result of what was given to me in 1977, by an Apache Indian, when I was on the road working. I've used it since then in the online world. In some cases I've had to add some other word or term to use it. As for the avatar, it is an actual picture of myself, albeit I've used it for about the last twelve years now. 

• Alesha

The alias is my name, the other is "RestiveRedhead". The avatar is one of the few modeling photos I have with my clothes on.

• .

I'd used it on other websites in the past. Again, remember chat posts are violations here so your question would be safer in Polls & Surveys. Ideally the questions the site was designed for are ones for which the answers provide useful information to the OP and hopefully to potential others as well. 

• Daniel

Because its one of my Favorite Pictures of me

• My name is to make a fool of someone here.  My avatar is of a famous temple in the Northeast of Thailand.

Because....I can fly...!

- off of anything I jump off of. Its the landing that gets kinda rough. Especially if its higher than about 5 feet.