promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is it true that some people will never experience marriage? ?

Just wondering 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That is true and a lot of them will be happier for it. Marriage isn't for everyone.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • KTJoe
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Very true a good thing too coz marriage ain't meant for everybody.

• RP
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, it is not only true, but there are many people who don't feel they've missed anything, too.

• Mr. L.
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yes. My neighbor across the street from me is 65, very wealthy and has never been married, he's never even lived with a woman. He's not gay. He's just one of these guys that will find a black cloud even on the sunniest of days. He finds a flaw in everyone, especially women. He's had beautiful women as girlfriends, on a very intimate level, they might stay the weekend or two, but sooner or later, he'll find something wrong. He dumped a woman a couple of years ago because he didn't like the color of her new nail polish.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes. As a matter of fact, the majority of people unmarried right now and not engaged will never experience marriage because marriage is too much commitment in the modern era

• Tom
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

To put it simply....  Yes!

• Nobody
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Its true for lots of people, and I am one of them.

• David
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes, they are easy to spot. They run around with a huge grin on their faces, constantly.

• 1 month ago

Sure there are people who will never marry.

Some because they never met the right one. Some others did, but it wasn't the right timing and they drifted apart. Some partner up but choose not to marry. Some just prefer not to marry at all.

• 1 month ago

Well, in my experience, marriage is not for everyone. Some people simply are not capable of love, especially when that is not a self adoration. And it is a good thing, because people like that turn to ashes everything they touch.

• Mr. L.
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

You're describing a psychopath.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.