Why has the Dogs section become such a troll hotspot lately?

It seems that since the year started, the amount of trolling in this section has increased by a lot.

The Basset Hound troll now posts numerous times in a row (as opposed to once or twice a day like usual), there's a "Vlcak troll" and people have started cloning well-known users.Why have people been targeting this section so much lately?

• Jojo

I`v noticed this getting worse over the weeks and its now becoming really annoying and I`m sure this is why the Trolls keep doing it. If everyone ignored them, they might just pizz off, but newbies  on this site often don`t recognise them as Trolls. Reporting does not seem to  work very well, unless its really `gross` material and the post gets multi reports. Sadly without strict monitoring by Yahoo, this problem does not look like going away. Also they should do away with the anonymous feature that Trolls love to hide behind, and then at least WE can all see who is being so juvenile and annoying.

AS for all we know YOU could be one of the Trolls as `I` have never seen you on here before!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤔🤔🤔

Jmo.

If we could restrain ourselves from answering these troll questions, they may go away. Don't know why there are so many now. These people are sick people with all kinds of mental issues. Pity them for their stupidity & ignorance. Mental health is a big problem & these poor people are really in bad shape.

Glad I got a honorable mention. 

Because you are a weaboo.

• You don't even know what a weeaboo is if you're calling me one.

I suppose some people find it amusing to act this way.    The only answer is to report, report, report.   Eventually something is usually done, especially with these really horrible photos and vids that have appeared of late.  Better control from Admin. might help.   Trolling isn't confined to this section, but it is one of the worst.

All the trolling may either be the work of a few people, or just one person who is using multiple accounts.  The troll(s) are targeting a few of the regular members by posting pictures or foolish "questions" about the breeds these members own, in a childish attempt to annoy them and draw a response or reaction from them. The wise thing to do would be to refrain from answering any troll questions and just promptly report them.

People are bored and just want points. I have no idea besides that.

maybe they all like dogs