Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

I have 2 cousins who blocked me on Instagram and Facebook. This hurts. How do I get over it?

Their mother who is was an aunt in her marriage to my uncle also blocked me but she is divorced so I understand it might be awkward though she follows my sister.

Only mistake I made was in 2008 I sent more then one friend request when Facebook was new so was maybe invasive. That was twelve years ago though. Also the ex-wife of my uncle dislikes my Mom over typical family spats. They have a brother and he follows me on Facebook and has no problem with me. He is the oldest. The two girls, now in their mid-twenties, block me though. I feel hurt and kind of angry. The former aunt I understand and she has been divorced for almost 10 years but I don't understand the two cousins.

How do I get over this?

Pearl: You cannot block someone back. When they block you their name ceases to exist on the site from your account. Plus I want to make things better, not worse. 

not much you can do about it, just block them back

just block them back